Wednesday, November 08, 2006

International project

My group focused on Music and street performers so I took pictures of different street performers in Shinjuku and decided to use two female performers who were performing in the same actual spot but had very opposite styles, voices, and crowd following. I thought it was interesting to see this contrast. I wished that we had more than 10 seconds so that you could get a better feel for all the performers I saw and get a better feel for everyone's personal style.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home